Automobile Designing Using Reverse Engineering
Part of Asia’s Biggest Fest for Automobile and Advance Technologies
National Technology Awareness Campaign
Part of Garage-One 2013
Automobile Designing Using Reverse Engineering and Rapid Prototyping
Get Opportunity to work with Live Scanning and Product Designing of Automobile
Ready to Design and Develop any Product which surrounds you Using Reverse Engineering
Using 2Cr Machines and Tools to provide Practical Exposure In Depth of Product Designing Using Reverse Engg.
Certified by: Wikipedia, CIS India, SGT-International, Steinbichler Germany, IMETRIC USA, Rapidform Korea and Metawing Technologies
Co Certified by WIZIQ
- MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA
- DRDO HYDERABAD
- ISML SUZU
- IIT DELHI
- IIT KANPUR
3D Scanning and Complete Development of Car Prototype.
3D Scanning and Automobile Product Design
Work with Reverse Engineering Software
- In-depth knowledge of Designing and various Analysis need to perform while designing any product in Automobile Using Reverse Engineering
- Opportunity to get into top notch automotive companies (R&D)
- Firsthand experience of working on high end projects
- Chance to become a potential automotive engineer and work as Product Designer
- Opportunity to work with Industrial Research Project for merit students selected from each Program.
- Get your Idea and Research implemented with our Technical Team support.
Office Landline: 011-64555512
Event Organizers: @ +91-9711039749, +91-9210222248
Event Organizers: @ +91-9654995595, +91-9213635313
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
After Registration, follow the payment options. No confirmation will be sent by the Company until the course fee is received and your student id is generated.
Co Certified by WIZIQ
• Letter of Contribution will be given to all the Campus Ambassadors
Account No: 09322020000481
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: RG City Centre, Lawrance Road, New Delhi
IFSC code: HDFC0000932
Type: Current Account
Account No: 911020041687267
Account Name: MetaWing
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Jagannath Marg Tri Nagar, New Delhi
IFSC code: UTIB0001150
Type: Current Account
DD in favor of: METAWING
Payable at NEW DELHI
Address for Courier/Speedpost
Sr Advisor Garage one
3683/7 Narang Colony Tri Nagar
New Delhi 110035
Metawing Technologies (P) Ltd Office Address
1A/1, Level 5, SB Tower Sector 16-A
Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Automobile Designing Using 3D Whitelight Scanning & Photogrametry
We are equipped with High End 3D White light Scanners and CMM machines both Non- Contact and Contact for this automobile designing course, also offer both Services and Sales of 3D Scanners & Photogrametry.
Automobile Designing Using Structured Light 3D Scanners
Project a pattern of light on the subject and look at the deformation of the pattern on the subject. The advantage of structured light 3D scanners over other scanning systems in automobile designing is data quality, precision and speed. Instead of scanning one point at a time, structured light scanners scan multiple points or the entire field of view at once for a wide range of applications.
Key features of 3D Whitelight Scanner in Automobile Designing
1. Light weight Mobile System
2. Scanning volume from small part to large part
3. Automated navigation with reference targets from photogrammetry
4. High resolution and high accuracy
5. Advanced 5th generation white light scanning technology for automobile designing
6. Unique easy & fast measurement volume switch
How the Skills will help in future?
- Learn the most innovative technology solution which is very niche domain in Automobile, Manufacturing, Meteorology and Power Industry
- Gain skills of a Innovator like Dilip Chabbaria (DC) to redesign and Develop any Automobile Product or Car.
- Prepare to analyze and implement the things which you observe around yourself using Reverse Engineering
- Be a more potential candidate for Industry as the same are being used at Industry for Development of Products
Research Opportunities for Automobile Designing
We also give research opportunities to selected students to work with SGT International, Rapidform Korea, Steinbichler Germany and Imetric USA. All students receive certificates that are certified by these international companies which are pioneers in manufacturing Reverse Engineering products and software after they attend our automobile engineering courses.